Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Off to Seattle

In a few hours I'm heading to Off The Map.

My plane to Seattle leaves at Nine. AM. In the morning. I have to be at JFK at Seven. AM. In the morning. Which means the last off peak train at 5:29. AM. In the morning. My alarm is set for 4:30. AM. In the morning.

Naturally I'm sitting on the couch watching TV and playing on the computer. Also am drinking a tea of one entire lemon, hot water, honey, and zicam. Got a lovely little (ok not so little) head nose throat and ear cold and am not looking forward to getting off the plane. So over the past two days I have devoured many lemons in an effort to kill the cold.

Had a successful shopping trip with mom yest, complete with breadbowls of soup at Panera. Got some funky boots that I will take a pic of eventually, but right now camera is in laptop case and boots are in closet.

Anyway am supposed to be finishing my nano warm up fic, which I officially have 24 hours to complete. Then the real thing starts *meep*. I suppose I shall write a bit now till the zicam kicks in. Or just watch Torchwood.

No comments: