Sunday, November 4, 2007

Seattle Sat

I realized I had posted all of my Seattle pics on LJ and none here, so I thought I'd remedy that. No real pics from Off The Map, except for Richard Twiss and his drum, because, dude, drum! Most of the pictures are of rocks trees and water, and Starbucks. Oh and a few random pics of my hotel room.

make with the clicky for the piccies

After the conference finished, came back to my room, swam, wrote, and then went back to Eastside Foursquare for their Sat pm service, which was quite nice. Got Chinese on the way home, and couldn't even eat half of it. Geez. Trying to figure out how I can take it to eat in car tomorrow.

Tomorrows plans are to drive out to see a waterfall that I can't spell, and then head back into Seattle, explore a bit more, maybe go to Mars Hill, which might be a good balance to the rest of the weekend, and then get the rental car back by 9.

I know, I know, I'm supposed to be writing. I'm going, I'm going...

No comments: